Magna Engineers instrumentation offering includes field instrumentation and control systems design, as well as turn-key system integration services through our partnering arrangements with qualified integrators. Our professionally trained staff has completed hundreds of projects throughout Kentucky and surrounding states, and we continuously strive to provide control solutions which blend reliability with the latest technology.
- Field Instrumentation Design Including
- Open Channel Flow
- Closed Pipe Flow
- Process Analyzers
- Safety Monitoring and Controls
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition Systems
- PLC Based Control System Designs
- Ethernet Network Designs
- Device Level Network Designs
- Telemetry and Wireless Network Designs
- Intelligent Motor Control Integration
- DDC Control Systems
- Integrated Video Surveillance Systems
We work closely with the client as well as process system designers to develop process instrumentation diagrams and functional operating descriptions which meet the system requirements and the needs of the operators. We custom design each control system to match the complexity with the overall project and owner’s requirements. We specify proven equipment and technologies that work.